Say goodbye to the days of wearing thick, heavy masks that are uncomfortable to wear, and hello to the new era of high-tech, comfortable full face masks. Our "honeycomb" style mesh material is not only stylish it's also breathable and lightweight. In addition, the ultra-fine gauge mesh will never irritate your skin like a cheaper alternative and is guaranteed to be less noticeable than ever before.
Made of thin, lightweight, breathable mesh material that is great for people who struggle with claustrophobia. The show is designed to be comfortable and easy to wear and is a perfect solution for those who can't use a respirator.
Protect yourself from pollution. We all know that pollution levels are at an all-time high, but it is still hard to avoid. This is why high-quality masks are the best protection we have against this deadly air. Full Face Mask can filter out more than 90% of harmful pollutants, leaving you with air that is truly fresh and clean.
- Materials: Cotton, Adjustable Straps'
- Washable & reusable
- Fits perfectly over masks, bandanas & glasses
- Unique designs to suit any occasion
- Avoid pollution and all the stuff in the air that can make you sick.
- Wear these masks and breathe in pure, filtered air.
- Protect your respiratory tract and make your lungs happy.
When selecting a Full Face Mask, consider its fit. Gaps in the mask's borders can allow air containing respiratory droplets to flow in and out. Cracks can occur when the wrong size or type of mask is used or when a show is worn over facial hair.
The Full Face Mask must fit comfortably over your nose, lips, and chin. By cupping your hands around the outside corners of the mask, you may check for gaps. Ascertain that no air is escaping from the area around your eyes or the sides of the mask. If the mask fits properly, you will feel warm air coming through the front and may be able to see the mask material move in and out with each breath.
Masking is a vital public health measure for limiting COVID-19's spread, and it is critical to remember that any mask is preferable to none.
To protect yourself and others from COVID-19, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention continues to suggest that you wear the most protective mask possible that fits comfortably and is worn regularly. When worn regularly and correctly, masks and respirators effectively reduce transmission of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
Specific Full Face Mask and respirators provide more excellent protection than others, yet some may be more difficult to accept or wear continuously. Therefore, it is critical to use a well-fitted mask or respirator that is comfortable and provides adequate protection.
While all masks and respirators offer some protection, correctly fitted respirators offer the most significant level of security.
Wearing a highly protective mask or respirator may be especially critical in specific high-risk scenarios or for particular individuals who are predisposed to severe sickness.
The CDC's mask recommendations include information that individuals can utilize to increase the effectiveness of their masks.
The Full Face Mask you're accustomed to wearing to protect your lungs from secondhand smoke, or your nose from a cold, are excellent for those purposes. But those masks won't protect you from the microscopic particles that cause SARS!
From pollution to bacteria to allergens, these masks will ensure that you stay healthy. There are so many things that people encounter on their commutes. Masks protect against pollution, smog, allergens, and even mold spores and other nasties you might come into contact with.
One size fits most face sizes
Easy Mask Care
Hood: Hand or machine wash 30°C / 104°F max
Shield: wipe with soap, water, and a soft cloth, keep away from sharp objects to avoid scratching.
Do masks prevent disease?
Full Face Mask should be used in conjunction with a complete plan of steps to halt transmission and preserve lives; mask use alone will not provide an appropriate level of protection against COVID-19.
If COVID-19 is spreading in your community, you can stay safe by adopting some easy steps, such as physical separation, wearing a mask, ventilating rooms thoroughly, avoiding crowds, wiping your hands, and coughing into a bent elbow or tissue. Consult local authorities in the area where you live and work. Completely!
Make wearing a mask a natural element of social interaction. Covers must be used, stored, cleaned, or disposed of properly to be as effective as possible.
The following are the fundamentals of how to wear a mask:
- Clean your hands before applying your mask, before and after removing it, and every time you contact it.
- Ensure that it completely covers your nose, mouth, and chin.
- When you terminate a Full Face Mask, store it in a clean plastic bag and wash it daily if it is a fabric mask, or discard it in a trash bin if it is a medical mask.
- Avoid shows with valves.
What can I do to stave off illness?
If you have not received a COVID-19 vaccine, you can lower your risk of infection and dissemination of the COVID-19 virus. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) propose the following precautions:
- Maintain a minimum of 6 feet (2 meters) of space between yourself and people who are not family members.
- Avoid crowds and enclosed spaces with insufficient airflow (ventilation).
- Hands should be washed often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If you cannot wash your hands, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with a minimum alcohol concentration of 60%.
- In enclosed public spaces, wear a Full Face Mask.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Discard used tissues. Wash your hands immediately.
- Keep your hands away from your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Daily, clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
If you have a persistent medical condition, your risk of developing a significant illness may be increased. Consult your health care practitioner for additional protection measures.